Friday, April 02, 2010 By: Lin Fang

MY QUIZ

im tired of doing those quizzes set by my professors.. so i had the sudden urge to give my own quiz... If you are free, maybe you would like to participate. And if you have the guts, do leave your answer in my tag board.

Please answer all 5 questions below. Select the best answer out of the options provided. There is no time limit for this quiz. Deadline for submission of your answers: before 9th april

1) What is my favourite number?

(a) 6
(b) 8
(c) 14
(d) 21
(e) none of the above


2) I wear a ____ watch on my _____ hand.

(a) blue .. right
(b) silver.. right
(c) blue .. left
(d) silver.. left
(e) i dont wear a watch

3) I have played the following games before

(a) maplestory, neopets
(b) wahjong, zany bridge
(c) gunbound, granado espada
(d) a and b
(e) all of the above

4) I have not watched __________ before.

(a) Shark Tale, Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life
(b) Avatar, Alien vs predators, Spiderman
(c) Rachel Getting Married, Along came Polly, Blood Diamond
(d) Shutter, White noise, Silent Hill
(e) I have watched all the movies mentioned above

5) I wear contact lens.

(a) True
(b) False

Bonus question ( i guess only ppl on my frequency will get this... )

I am a strong base.

Think of a word/phrase/short sentence fragment : _____________

( to prevent copying.. leave your answer in this manner - for eg. my answer is short. i leave it as s***t. just leave the first and last alphabet. understand? good. )

I dont think anyone will fail ba.. i gave at least 1 simple question.. avg score should be 3 marks? haha. even if you get everything correct also no monetary reward though. just my everlasting friendship. If you leave your answers and get everything wrong.. hmmph... then i must say " hey stranger, i believe i dont know you? you entered the wrong webpage "

enjoy ^^