There are times when you know that you ought to do something, but you dont feel like doing. You push it to the back of your mind. You procrastinate. And, when the deadline comes nearer, you will feel like banging your head against the wall for not starting the task sooner.
I am 'you'. LOL...
Anyway, I shall attempt to write in a more formal tone, with all the proper uppercases and sentence structure. This is a result of visiting random blogs. Most of the blogs use proper English ( somehow i keep getting links to people who live in America ) and I do feel quite embarrassed by the difference in the depth of their blogs and mine. Their vocabulary is good, with complex and varied sentence structure. I cant find words to describe mine. I can only say ITS ONE OF A KIND! Haha. Just joking. But i shall seriously try to improve my language. Once in a while, I shall still use Singlish, afterall thats our trademark~
[Change of topic] Recently, a stray dog appeared in my neighbourhood. It has black and brown fur. Male. And limping. These few days, i have been cursing the owner countless times. This dog keeps waiting outside a hse ( lets say its # 30). It has been lying outside the main gate of #30 for the past 5 days. To strangers, they might wonder why the owner kept the dog out. But to us, we know its obviously not their dog since we never seen it before. For the past 4 days, either my family members or I will give it dinner- some meat mixed with rice. [ I was afraid to feed it on the first day] By the third day, my mum told me that there were at least two other families feeding the dog. =)
Today, I didnt see the dog in the evening. I was happy as I thought somebody had adopted. However, after taking a walk outside, I realised it was still loittering about #30. It was raining earlier on so it disappeared somewhere to seek shelter. To add on, 3 other stray dogs appeared out of nowehere the previous night, chasing this poor dog. the weird thing is I have never seen those 3 stray dogs before. But they caused a huge commotion. And those dogs bullied this dog, chasing it away and snatching the food that other people had kindly left behind..
I inferred that 1) the owner abandoned the dog because he/she did not want to bring it to a vet. 2) That idiotic person must have left the dog outside house #30.
A few sentences for that person:
JI DAO GAO! dont keep pets if you dont want to be fully responsible for it LARH. IDIOT.
To that dog:
sry ah. poor doggy. i got rabbit hor. so i cant adopt you.