Sunday, March 27, 2011 By: Lin Fang

just wondering

< Morpheus(from the matrix)>

" If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then ' real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. "

It doesnt take a genius to figure out which of my professors quoted this in my lecture notes..

< one of my extra readings from HP801>

" It is obvious what happens when our body develops both alkaline and acidic juices simulataneously to digest both carbohydrates and proteins together. The resulting solution is very weak.... the digestive action in our bodies mught become something like a putrefaction or fermentation process.. indiscriminate food combining creates a fermentation vat in our stomachs and impairs its proper digestion. instead, we are creating a breeding ground for all sorts of bacteria.. avoiding combinations of foods that are hard to digest together.."

I have never thought about eating in this way before. The reading seemed to implied that we should consume CHO, proteins separately. I was " uh.. really?!! ". What about the balanced diet that we were always taught?. . I thought that the article was a bit weird... it makes sense but yet not. I decided (you should do the same after reading it) to put it to the back of the mind and forget about it.

On a random note, I was pondering over the difference between cogitate, contemplate and think. I guess all should have the same meaning. But i use different words subconsciously depending on who im speaking to. just like how i use different tones to speak to different ppl. the closer you are, the more informal. hmm