sundae with xp's fingers
guess who ate which cup..
a mini grasshopper
i took a picture of my rabbit just now to contrast with the pictures below. i will explain more..
this is my cousin's dog. Guess the gender ba. I forgot whether i mentioned it before.
I had to put this photo in order to contrast it with the one below.
LOL. suddenly it feels like this dog trying to fang dian.. Is it smiling? its definitely a yes to me. 
It looks like a carpet. i find this dog very smart. Somehow it doesnt really like me because it wont come to me automatically. I have to go over to pet it when i want. Maybe its because it knows that i like it but not very much. [ yea. of course, looking at it only reminds me of my rabbit.. how much softer the fur is.. how much fun it is to play with the long ears]. So, because i think its smart to not like me so much so i like it. And so i still bother to chase after it to play with it. Complicated? not very ba..
my cousins. Ah wa, the one on the left owns the dog. I went to her house the other day but when out with her again today. the one on the right, jl who had her prom night the day before at swisshotel. hwa chong ehh. hahahaim still packing. -3 to -6 deg C. I decided to re-check my clothes again to check whether they are warm enough. haha. tmr night flying off