Monday, December 05, 2011 By: Lin Fang

monday - no blues!

I realised that i didnt exactly have many days to play since i will be going overseas and i will resume my fyp once i return, so i made sure my days were fully occupied. Like today:

Zheng zong katong laksa - guess where?
cant guess? then if i say buy sports shoes.. and then i say that there is a certain large furniture shop nearby which has the name ixxx.. haha

its quite tiring to buy shoes since every shop seems to sell about the same shoes.. nike, adidas.. So you need to rmb what model the shoe is and whats the price. And the sales person will walk out of one shop to get new shoes from another shop. I managed to get a new pair of adidas shoes at a relatively reasonable price. it looks good! to me. lol. whatever la. Its hard to get constructive feedback from my siblings.

Then we walked to ikea but the queue was too long and the price was ex. and the food didnt look appetising so we ate at the HK cafe nearby.


I ate spaghetti. yummy.
my bro's fish and chips
my sis's baked rice. See. How old alr still play with food..

Then we came home. I put my things down, rested for like 15 minutes before leaving the hse again. I went to meet jia xin. Haha. Her first day of training at ernst and young.. She was dressed in formal attire. Had fish and co for dinner.

my new york fish and chips
See. Dont play with food before eating. Play after! LOL. The two of us had a heart to heart talk. Shared some stories.. some incidents.. yaya. made ourselves too comfortable that the waitress had to come over to ask if she could clear our plates. Oh but i must comment, the service of the fish and co staff is excellent! 5 stars!

Then we took a short walk to see the christmas decorations.. lots of xmas tree.
jia xin jia xin.. hahaha
a bit dark herea toilet pic! lol.

exhausted now.. and a hole in the pocket. tmr the hole will grow even larger. but its ok. I always save a lot on food during exams. I tend to eat more during non exam periods. Jx says i look thin. nope. i disagree. she is the one who looks thin. haha. it was a great time meeting her =)