Attended a 4/5 class gathering on saturday evening. It was good to see so many familiar faces. The 4 of us have missed many many gatherings.. not on purpose but it just happened this way. All for one, one for all. Gong tong jing tui. Hehe. It was a bit awkward at first since we didnt really talk much.. it still is la huh. We are shy ppl.. We ate at xian de lai, some steamboat shop near BJ. The poster outside says 100% satisfaction guaranteed. I think the boss shld tear it down. Its not good to tell lies. In fact, the 川一品 lu recommended the other time was better. Large crabs, meat, fish, ice cream, free flow of drinks.. Not like that shop which simply refuse to top up the miserable ingredients... its the charging of drinks and no ice cream that is really makes me feel bu shuang -.-"
Just now, i went to Adeline's hse for another steamboat, Its considered a uni gathering. Haha. The atmosphere was much better. Not that mo shen. Can crack funny jokes, suan ppl. I feel at ease. lol. I played 2 rounds with adeline, her sister and carlye before i quickly give way to peixian aft she and yiting arrived. They play too fast liao. one tai, two tai, zhuang, the feng.. so professional. I won the second round, so quickly give way alr. We didnt play money though.. lol.
After lu arrived, then we started the steamboat. I got some photos but im lazy. Next time then i post. Adeline went down to buy more yusheng too after realising that the one yiting and peixian brought didnt have carrots and raddish... nth much to lao. lol.
I got some feedback from them about how their attachment was.. Seems like the highest pay and the best working conditions is Lonza. But.. I took a look at the list of companies for my IO and.. i can feel some dark clouds floating above me + san tiao xian.. hahahah. sad ah. the most interesting one doesnt seem related to my course. There are some interesting pre-requisites which say class 2/3 license preferred + know how to cycle! haiyo, tsk. I might not be able to escape from lab work...