i suspect there is something wrong with the way i walk. all my shoes and flip flops seem to wear out pretty quickly. The longest they last is about 1 and a half years. (apart from jogging shoes, which is only used weekly) I took a good look at my current pair recently after i found my socks to be a little damp after walking across a small pool of water. the lines on the bottom of the shoe are almost gone, especially the part where my heel is. I can even see some cracks. oo. no wonder.. lol.
My mum once remarked that I always like to drag my feet.. She told me to raise my feet higher so that my slippers wont wear out that quickly. I dont agree with her. drag my feet? sounds as though im some lazy slowpoke. I walk quite fast de.. how can i drag my feet and yet walk quickly.. I heard about how runners tend to land on their forefeet.. more elastic power and whatever. It seems that landing on the heel results in more impact which is not as desirable. hmm, im a jogger, i dont go fast.. I never really noticed how my feet land when i jog, next time I should take note. on the other hand, maybe its not me. this pair of shoes, and the previous were from bata. haha, I should invest in something better..