Sunday, March 04, 2012 By: Lin Fang

oh no~~

what have i been doing? what what

Seemed like a lot of things yet nothing. I had a list of tasks to complete by recess. Well, the list is still [sighs] , half-done. Ai. ya. Crap la. the week just zoomed by.

anyway my cousin's A level results were out. Not bad. I think she scored all As except for GP. What is she choosing? NBS ba. LOLOLOL. So far my family - paternal side , those that went uni all chose NTU. One big family! hoho. tips and advice. plenty of resources to share ^^ its a good feeling to know that there is someone close nearby.

To emphasize the reason why I dont have fb again. Its because i value privacy. My online presence should be -nil-. Dislike stalkers. Less ppl know the better. Ben ren hen di diao de. I maintain my friends my way. They dont seem to have complaints. haha. correction. a bit la.

[I had the urge to delete this blog recently but its gone. lucky.]