This morning, i woke up in the midst of a dream. Wow, it was really vivid. In the dream, it was raining and i was driving. Then because of the numerous idiotic traffic lights, all those intermittent stoppings, the car decided to fail on me. I still remember the location, near the BB swimming complex. The number of cars that were stuck behind me? -.-""" cold sweat.. A good hearted lady who looked like one of my uni friend, san, (? dunno why her face appeared) stopped to help me but she couldnt do much. By this time, the rain had even increased in intensity. Then very luckily, i woke up. The next thing i did was to find my father to ask him what to do. LOL..
On thurs, i went cycling with shi yi. I couldnt rmb the last time we went there but the whole macdonald/subway area has closed down. Then one of the larger bicycle rental shops near the underpass has also ended its business. Both of us went to the PCN shop to rent our bikes and because it wasnt considered the hol period yet, it was only 2 hrs and $7 with an additional of $1 for a basket. SO pls calculate: the last time we went, it was $6 for three hours w/o extra for basket. =.= I dont know about the other shops but i assumed its all the same. Hmm what econ term is this? cartel ah? whatever la, those jian shang. The most I go will be about 3/4 times per yr, you cant earn too much of my money anyway.
Xp ate some seafood with cream sauce spaghetti. Mine is ban main x2 pasta in cream sauce. Looks are deceiving, its like a few miserable pieces of pasta but its very filling.
The picture of the left? We just finished " bathing" . The one on the right is more cui but still you can see the healthy glow we have. LOL. Because of the wrong estimation of time, we had to rush back. I got jog weekly leh,but then i could feel the lactic acid burning. -.-" My thighs ached the whole night, i rubbed lots of yoko yoko. I predicted this might happen so luckily i left my fri free to recover.. ahh i become weaker. hahaha. xp li hai. I highly recommend you to ask her out to cycle more.( i've been thinking of an excuse.. does the length of my leg plays a part? haha next time i really must do stretching first.. i believe i wanted to remind myself to do the same thing the previous trip)