Sunday, May 20, 2012 By: Lin Fang
tmr is yipeng's birthday, i need to find a day to celebrate for her. haha

tues, my sis will be leaving for chong qing, 2 weeks. I gave her a lot of useful advice from my experience in wuhan.

Two full day seminar to attend this week. Compulsory for students. oo, will my mentor really let me slack? lol. I think im enjoying my attachment. I made friends with quite a lot of smart ppl. The three nus students I share the same room with are v entertaining.. minus  the " toot " and " toot " words which seem to slip from their mouth unconsciously- my mind filters those for me automatically..  hahah

results will be out on weds night.. exciting..

I ate pizza hut's new cheesy pizza, the one with 7 types of cheese. quite nice. but i dont like that biggest piece of cheese placed right on top of each slice.. the taste isnt really  nice, i wonder why was it placed on the top? lol

so hot so hot. i want it to rain rain rain.. my mum gave birth to all three of us in this type of season. How uncomfortable she must have felt.. hot...