I am a little guilty for blogging right now.. but.. just a little. not as if i have things to do now. lol.
I volunteered/ regina volunteered me for the open house on friday. both of us are very enthusiastic about it. wanying and joy accepted our help gratefully!
I was laughing at the photos i took recently. Seriously.. if the photographer doesnt count 1, 2, 3.. the chances of me closing my eyes is VERY high. Why? i thought of the reason : I blink a lot - which indicates that I have a lot of active thoughts - so it means i use a lot of my brain - and this naturally explains why i always feel sleepy. hahah. i was also very amused by how kp is not in sync with us. reminds me of " men are from mars, women are from venus" . LOL.
oh. i thought of what i can think of already. ok. thats all for now..
