Im not very tired but I have been dreaming, literally, the past two nights. I couldnt rmb the one on weds but I knew it was ridiculous. The one last night was =.= too. I rmb talking to someone about joining something. The person was tall. I had to lift my head.
Are you sure? " Yes. I will train hard diligently in future. "
You are accepted. " Thank you very much "
The next scene was running. I was running about a track. Skip to another scene. I was staring at a loop. Orange ball in my hand. Aiming, jumping.. I was playing basketball. LOL. what was weirder was that i was taller than the others- all girls.. it was a female team.. what the? just a dream..
It must be those CCA booths in my school. subconsciously thinking about that. Jogging? yea. i like to, want to and need to jog. Tall? hmm. my height abit short but nth i can do. lol.
I need some fantastic, innovative, brilliant, never-thought-of-before, ideas for my three projects. I want others to be wow-ed by our team! haha.. so.. keep sleeping..
- been practising my Rrrrrrr... cant roll my tongue.. ZZZZzzzz