Friday, September 21, 2012 By: Lin Fang

getting a lil bit more busy

Hmm I accidentally accumulated quite a lot of things to do. Why? I also dont know. I always want to do my zheng jing shi but then something will crop up. Or somebody will ask me to do something else. Or I will feel sleepy and.. hahah..

I need to work on my telephone skills. Instead of answering " ya, I am " when the caller asks for klf, I should reply professionally " yes, speaking. May I help you? " .. lol.

Sth interesting : I always take any bus from the bus interchange so that I can get out from the place and switch to another bus. I usually alight after 1 or 2 stops but it was crowded today and I had to move all the way to the back.. 3 young kids were behind me and they were saying (in chinese) something like " aiyo, so many ppl, how to get out later." One of them was a girl who said  " dont worry, just say excuse me and people will give way " then a boy replied " that definitely wont work. Just PUSH them out ". So I followed behind those 3 kids while they help me kai lu.. haha!

tired. I can hear a good storm approaching. good night!