tsk. what recess week is this ? Ehh this sounds familiar. LOL.
before recess, i had a list of things to do, and i only crossed two off my list. And i have two more days left only. what the?
But still, im going to add more. I will make myself send resumes. Actually i dont know how it works? Send to one, then wait? or mass send to a few and smack myself when the interviews come together.. I'll send to 2 first. haha.
Why so late then send? I was waiting for the sch's career fair. Visited one on public sector and another Bio Biz recently. One police officer from the SCDF told us to not hurry. He was from NTU aerospace and had joined ST before switching. Yea, he said dont worry if your friends all got jobs and you still havent. Yup, agree. but i will be the one making others worry. hahaha
i remembered how i really wanted to join the army but.. reality kicked in. But its okay. Life is like that. I can deal with it.