Hello blog, im back! Sry for neglecting you. I wont abandon you. dont worry. lol.
whew. i came back ytd night from taiwan. from one week's eating, shopping, walking. So much fun. I went with wee, lu. It was a grad trip for wee and me but just a holiday for lusandra. hahaha. We were lucky, the weather was so nice. It didnt rained much while we were there. Hmm I wanna write a more comprehensive post about our trip as well as post photos so it will take some time. I benefitted a lot while reading other ppl's blog when i was planning the itinerary so i want to write a good one too so it might be useful for my friends or any random ppl who might be lucky enough to stumble across this blog. I also want to rmb the good memories next time when i look back. like in 10/20 years time. LOL. Look forward to it!
What i need to do now is to continue with my job search and unpacking my stuff. haha. I bought the most stuff i think.. but not just for myself. I still think i didnt buy enough but our hands were aching. at our first stop at hualien, the three of us bought 11kg worth of mochi, wine, and snacks. Can you believe it? wow. its freaking heavy. Its the same as my luggage i brought there. haha. its really kua zhang. luckily my bro and his gf also went there one day before i came back. he booked the tixs much much later than me but he followed a tour. I asked him to help buy feng li su, taiyang bing.. and masks. I think all these the tour guide will definitely bring them there. :)