Saturday, February 09, 2013 By: Lin Fang

happy cny~

I watched the show " Drive" on friday. Its a strange movie. The main character didnt even have a name.. And i only realised after watching for a while. The way the show is filmed is pretty unique and i guess its abit retro but I like it. Some of the scenes are really beautiful. At the end i was wondering whether he survived and my question was answered when he blinked. cool..

I like the soundtracks/songs in the movie esp this song - Nightcall by kavinsky.  Got the mysterious feel. haha. try it!

sometimes i feel fb is entertaining sometimes i feel its a total waste of time. Like I was fascinated with NTU confessions for 1,2 days before i got bored. too much rubbish posted. And it turned out it was created by 2 NUS comp science students. huh? what the.. -.-"  

Anw gong xi fa cai!! happy cny! Do more good deeds. shen ti jian kang. da ji da li. wan shi ru yi~~

( there is this man sitting on a wheel chair near BB MRT. I walked past him for more than 10 years w/o looking at him.. I always felt guilty for doing so. He nv pesters ppl. I always wanted to help him but nv ever did. recently i finally had the time and courage to stop and ask what he was selling.. phone cards but I dont need them.. and lottery tixs. I bought one.. I only remembered to check the numbers when the tix dropped out of my wallet. lol. I won a bit. Not much but I take it as a sign that its never to late to help others. )