Hi my dear blog,
How are you? Its me again. Yes. Your dear owner suddenly felt like looking at her old blog :)
Its funny/interesting to see what I have written over the years. Have I changed much? Yes definitely. I think I have become more defined as a person. Not much pretending to like something/do something I dont like. Life's too short. My values ?.. They probably became more distinct but yet grayish in some area. What can i do? working in the society. I have lost the innocence in my eyes. * sighs* oh well. Im 26 this year. Wahaha. Passed my quarter life crisis..
I became more selfish in a way. I have a big bubble. For people who I care, I let them in. They might not know but they are. Maybe its something they did without realising but yea, I discriminate. not that blatantly but i do.
For people that i dont, they probably dont know it too but yup. Not that i can actually do something bad towards them. Its more like the lack of effort to accommodate/ to respond to a request/invitation.
Hmmm? Anything to tell myself now? yes.
Love yourself and appreciate the family and friends i have!
I found someone who might actually love me more than i love myself. haha! As expected of someone as smart as me ( or dumb.. since he was around for many many years) How blessed I am ( and good luck to that boy ) !
There was this anonymous person commenting on my chatbox previously.. i think i still havent figure out who that person is but thank you for the encouragement :)