I was in the library mugging. A girl walked by, paused a bit, and said hi to the guy behind me. Then, she stood there chatting for 5 minutes. i surmised they must have been jc/ sec school friends since they seem to be very friendly with each other, talking about school and slowly linking to other random topics. Finally, the girl ended the conversation saying that she wanted to study. They said bye and the girl left.
The friend beside the guy asked " your friend or junior? ". The guy said " friend. " Then he added " last time she not that big-sized. wow now so big size. anyhow join canoe-polo. " If i was drinking something, i will definitely choke on it. It would be good if that guy was sitting opp me so i can spray everything on him. poker face..
then on my way home, i was waiting for 174. I walked towards the long queue, which had already extended beyond the proper waiting area, and was already winding to form a second row. I spent 20 minutes more playing with my hp, fidgetting about, stoning before the bus-driver finally came. I wasnt mad. My patience level is SOO high, after years of experience. The queue starting moving when suddenly yu xuan called me. 0.0 she was RIGHT behind me! AHHHH. couldnt believe it. She said she didnt recognise me until i turn and she saw my side profile. Haha. I had a good chat with her on the journey home. She told me that she will apply for GSS next year and that theresa did get into korea. so chiew yin would have a friend. aiya. if only yu xuan applied. She was the one who convinced me to go Wu han. [ imagine the potential energy graph, i was at the transition state point- to go or not. then her words were like a boost to overcome the psychological barrier]
On a random thought, I counted and to my astonishment, realised that I have known her for almost a decade alr (next year). whoa. not bad not bad. wait till really 10 years then i will give her a ' thank-you-for-being-my-friend ' treat. hahaha