I wanted to watch ' I am no. 4 '. But i want to watch ' the adjustment bureau' even more. I would have to wait till recess before i will watch. If the former hasnt been taken down maybe i will catch both movies.
I will also find more time to exercise. Most people dont do anything until its too late. Not for me. ^^ I practically wear jeans to school everyday, since the library is so freaking cold. So when it feels a bit more tight, i will know.. In fact jeans are supposed to become looser as you wash it.
Oh, it suddenly dawned on it how major a decision it was to choose to go overseas for a month. Its really WOW! Ican hardly imagine myself washing the clothes, preparing food for myself etc etc. [ a salute to jx and nally!! ] Besides, there are only 10 more ppl apart from me going to Wu Han. Time will pass very very slowly if i dont click with at least somebody. ZZZ. At first, there was the possibility of yu xuan, theresa, and chiew yin. Then yx didnt apply. I guess theresa didnt too. Cy got into a korean uni. BUT! There is somebody called Poh Shu Zhen from NTU BMS year 2. ** my kind friends with facebook, anybody want to volunteer to help me check? Is she that poh shu zhen from Nan Hua? That calligraphy pro. It would be more of a relief if i knew that she was. At least she was my friend's friend. Although evidently xp doesnt think it would be something to be happy about.. hahaha