Sunday, April 17, 2011 By: Lin Fang

error in judgement

My sleep cycle is changing. I cant stay up beyond 12 30. I wake up before 8am. What the?..
Its such a beautiful sunday morning..

I should have been able to sleep till 11am and yet here i am, in front of the computer, typing. I have been at this irritating assignment since 8am. I think i mentioned before, the deadline is on tuesday. Its still less than 50% done. 1 member has never attended lecture before. 2 members have their heads in the clouds. AND i am pathetically vomiting blood.

Chances are they will never ever stumble across this page but just in case, i wont put any names. One conclusion: never ever use steroetypes to judge people or make decisions. AND it would be wise in future, when dong projects, to choose a typical singaporean - with the word KIASEE written on their face. Life would be much better.