whew, finally done with the report. I hope thats the last time i will ever touch it. The professor said that only those with really 'abstract' reports will be ' invited' to present in class in the last week before exams. NO WAY I WILL BE GOING!!! I wont even feel guility if i say 45% of the project was done by me and another 45% by my friend. Its supposed to be done by 5 people!! argh.
A good news: My first exam paper- falls on a saturday- the eventful 7th MAY will be voting day. WAHAHAHA~~~ postponed to one week later. I wonder if im happy too early.. since this only means my papers will be squashed together.
Another good thing that happened: I was studying in school, around 7 plus. 2 girls suddenly came to my table and set down a cup of Milo. Huh?!! My first thought: wow. what is this? some concoction by some year 4 students doing their fyp?. Then they went on to elaborate about when easter is coming and then good friday and then... Ok so they were going around doing some goodwill. Christian stuff. Hmm.. this two girls are still alright. I remember the last time i happen to pass the very same area( tables outside lt 19), i got caught by this campus crusade group too and got held up for 10 minutes...
Sorry lor. Im buddhist. You talk your thing, i go yaya. Left ear ---- Right ear. Thanks for the milo though. And i really appreciate those 2 girls for praying to your god for me. Although I believe in the god at guan yin miao more.