Thursday, April 28, 2011 By: Lin Fang

my blog will be eating kit kat

Its the time of the year again. To " seal " my blog. Will be operational only after 18th may 12 00pm

I want to write a longer post before i HAPPILY mug.

Before my random thoughts make you go ??? I will attempt to insert some subtitles..

- parents and siblings

I was reading Wee's post a few days ago. It was something she mentioned about her mom. I would like to assure that she is not alone. One can never be fair to everybody. There is a scientific reason too- our heart is not in the centre of the body and furthermore the tip is also tilted. So ppl will always be pian xin. When I was younger and feeling insecure, I would ask my mum once in a while which of the 3 of us did she favour more. I always wanted her to say its ___. Even if it wasnt me, I wanted to know who. However, never once did she say any of our names. She would always say " ALL ALSO LIKE. ALL ALSO LOVE." Being the more sensible and matured child from young, I feel that the chances of being neglected is higher. Just like when you throw a rabbit and dog in the water, its natural to save the rabbit first. Can the dog swim? Dont know. Maybe. Should be. Nvm, just rescue that cute, pitiful rabbit first.

But I have never (maybe a little) been envious of my bro or sis ( okay, I admit I envy their tall and skinny body and their good health). Serious. If they have more of something that I dont have, I will put the blame on my parents. Hahaha. But then again, my material needs arent high at all. And I have since passed the age where my temper was bad. Lao liao. More mellow.. And there will be a turning point in your life, when you discovered that actually your parents are not as li hai as you always thought. Afterall, they are getting old. I have also passed that point long ago and have since learnt how precious time. It would be a waste to spend time on unhappy things.

- Exams and stress

What the hell. Im getting insomnia again. I cant believe every night, I will spend 20 minutes tossing around. I need to hypnotise myself into sleep. " yes. im falling asleep. my eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. zzz now.. X 1000... "

- Music and mugging

Some people listen to their mp3 players very loudly. Omg. I can imagine how their hearing would be in their old age. I was mugging in school. Biz lib- quiet zone. There was almost pin-drop silence but then apparently somebody's mp3 was turned to the max volume. I could hear the pokemon music playing. The fighting scene. LOL. I always thought my brother was the weirdo who always download those rpg music to listen while studying. Seems like he isnt the only one.
I need silence to study!!! A bit of interruption once in a while will be fine but if Im studying and you keep talking opposite me, I feel like XX- OO--cross--cross YOU! LOL

Thats all la. Share with everyone one sentence ( FROM CSI- NY ):

Bravery is being the only one who knows you are afraid.