I still think the lessons are interesting and I think taking it during special term was a right decision since there is quite a lot of content to know. I feel guility though since so far i had 3 lessons then each time I only read 2 hours beforehand. LOL. It cant be compared to the pre-exam period when I could study 8+ hrs alone in the library. -.-"
Anw, I was learning this.. and having lunch with my sis and this funny idea popped into my mind:
" Invitation to treat "

ice cream? LOLOLOL
Then ytd night, was (pre)celebrating lu's birthday at jurong safra. The birthday girl was dressed up really nicely. Haha. She went from one group to another chatting, taking photos, entertaining friends. Wee and me turned up pretty early. And we didnt contribute much. LOL. No, we cant set up a BBQ. No, we didnt have a good camera to take pics of other guests. No, we didnt help her at all. The only thing we did was to chit-chat with the other 4/5 ppl.
claudia (left early to do reports)
ji peng ( I feel, did change a lil. less boyish? lol. still very friendly and chatty)
xiu wan ( same.. i guess. rich.. drove there and gave us a lift)
jiang wei ( still has the smart aura ard him)
chun hon( who couldnt rmb my name at first but could rmb my surname)
chun man ( erm weighs 65kg.. )
jing an ( weighs 57? LOL. )
Whats this abt the weight thing? Nah. the last 3 ppl mentioned in the list above had to squeeze to give wee and me space in the car. Jing an and chun hon had to sacrifice more. It was a good time catching up with everybody. Haha..


Uni friends! 3 of them will be leaving for vietnam (GDP) with lu on 4th june..


Lu- at a loss for words. the 4 of us. Xp turned up late. despite living the nearest. but she had work. so.. hmm. okk. understandable


I used my new phone to take photos. Most of them turned up blur. Especially this photo on the left.. What a pity. But then life is full of yi han. So we should make the most of it! HAHA. I used the com to add some effects and made it look this way. Looks pretty good. ^^