I was thinking that somehow my friends are all of some quality. 5 stars! Maybe some only 4.5 larh LOL..
There is a course-mate also taking the same special sem elective as me. Hmm. I can say that my intuition is hardly wrong. I knew our brains operated at diff freq. I feel evil for writing about this but I will just do it because Im not a v good person anyway. HAHA.
I feel like giving her advice actually..
1) The smartest way to try to make friends with me is to insult people whom i already consider to be a friend. Gossip is fine as long as no personal attacks are done.. you can talk abt the clothes, the shoes or the bf.. but dont think you can judge a person. [ oops, im judging somebody now]
2) Even smarter, you generalise and insult a whole country- one which my ah gong ah ma came from. And one from which im considered a third generation descendant
3) You can go even further and make remarks about skin colour too.
What? Hit jack pot! Apart from sensing the aggression and motive you had, all the mistakes that were possible to to make, you did. congrats..
Ah i sound so bad. I blame it on ' house ', a show I have been watching recently. aiyo. Its alr season 7.. Luckily this blog is so hard to find. Dont anyhow tell ok?