Sunday, May 15, 2011 By: Lin Fang

Question

Question: If lf were to dye her hair, what colour would she decide on and why? Explain your answer. [10 marks]


I asked a friend, WC [ a very smart person, with equally elite friends ], this question who managed to answer it with so brilliantly that I was so impressed. I wanna find if anybody else can give me a perfect answer too.

Do it seriously ok? Im seriously considering dyeing my hair after weds paper. Its gonna be my birthday present for myself. You can type in the chatbox, although i believe it would be too short. the word cap there is ~ 50? cant rmb what limit i set.. Aiya. be concise but precise. but then if you are really long-winded and shy, and prefer to remain anonymous to others, just email me.

I wanted to say that since im democratic, i will follow the choice of the majority- since you say its nice, then it should look good on me. besides you all will be the one looking at me. I only get to look at myself in front of a mirror. But, i thought no. Somebody might sabo me and suggest hot pink and then equally evil ppl might decide to join in the fun.

okk, I really need to focus now!!