Friday, June 24, 2011 By: Lin Fang

farewell

I was still contemplating whether to go to sch today for the mass briefing by another prof, whose project I was interested in. But nah. I gave up. What time liao.. And I still havent finished packing. =.=

2 weeks before this trip, I was really excited. I was thinking about buying this and that, and then how much money should I bring.

2 days before, I got scared. Is the water safe to drink? Must I buy mineral water everyday? Then what about the vegs and fruits.. Then what exercise should I do? Jogging, possibly. But i better bring a skipping rope too. IN other words, I started to worry about the basic necessities. Haha..

Im an optimistic pessimist. Whats that? Its a term i created. Its someone who always thinks of the worst kind of scenario first but then think of ways to preempt/ make the situation better. Not a total pessimist since this type of ppl will just sit there and sigh and cry and wait for the sky to drop down. Nor an full optimist, since this type of people wouldnt waste time worrying about unhappy things that might not happen at all. So if a 1L glass containing water up to the 500ml mark is placed in front of me, I will accept that its only 500ml but i will find another 500ml to fill it up.

Dont need to worry about me. The only thing bad about me is I think too much that I have so many white hair, but this has it pros. In fact, I like my brain a lot. That msn nick I have been using for years ? (Mind over matter. if you dont mind, it doesnt matter ) I havent been able to find something I like even better. HAHA.

so so.. hmm.. like that lor. I'll be absolutely fine. I probably come back thinner than before. I will miss my home-cooked food and my rabbit. I probably wont miss anybody at home too since there is such thing got technology. So dont miss me.. too much!! LOL =)

If i manage to overcome the GREAT FIREWALL OF CHINA, you can be sure i will update.. otherwise i'll email! BYE BYE in advance. i need to sleep early later.

Oh forgot to add.. I will be back on 27 July. (in between if you are interested in where i am, can go NTU global programme, GSS, Wuhan Uni.. there is a travel plan there. One of the places im going to is shaolin si. i'll learn shadow boxing.. LOL)