Friday, July 01, 2011 By: Lin Fang

wuhan

Yo! I almost succeeded in overcoming the great firewall of china but I guess there was sth wrong with my laptop. My friends downloaded the NTU SSL VPN and it worked for them. But for me and another friend with the win xp, it failed. Im using my room mate's lap top now. Haha. I found out that she is wee's senior in aikido. Small world! I wouldnt want fb to make it even smaller. LOL
My life now is pretty great. Go for some lessons in the morn and aft then slack around. Everyday eating different food. Constipated the first 2 days otherwise still ok. Im making a conscious effort to eat fruits and exercise. Oh yea exercise. LOL. 2 other NTU guys are really healthy. So i join them for morning jogs. I only jogged once so far. 10 rounds ard the stadium. Not bad. ^^
I shall try to update more. heh.
Anyway, happy birthday to wee chong!!