I finished watching secret garden already. Took me less than a week? Haha. Great show. Its beautiful the way the story begins and ends. Everything seemed fated afterall. The main actor is hyun bin, who acted in my name is kim san soon. The actress is Ha ji-won who acted in huang zhen yi. I think their acting are good. Esp hyun bin's when he acted as the female when their souls swapped.

The show came out quite long alr, I wanted quality assured before watching. And then, I also dont like to wait for ongoing series, I rather watch everything at one go. Its not the avg predictable korean drama.. its way better. How to convince you to watch? Well, I made a remark to ry and wx that the show was really good, and both of them started to watch. My sis ah? Super hard-core. I was watching half-way when i told her and she finished everything faster than me. wx? I told her almost at the end. She is the hard-core for HK and taiwan drama ba but she started watching too. LOL
Now ah? I better focus liao. Next thurs 23/6 is exam. 25/6 flying off. No serious studying done yet and I havent started packing . -.-"
Anyway, an impt day coming liao hor. No, im not referring to father's day although i know its equally impt. RMB ah. the non-official competition will be on sunday night. No prizes for 1st but i'll probably get you something special from wuhan. I'll use the timing of my phone. will disqualify friends who cheat. LOL.
I got the photos from nally's blog. haha. I like this photo best!To end off, today is my sis's birthday!! YEA!