Somebody tried to chat with me on the bus. IF it was some good-looking 20 + year old guy, I would be really happy to continue a conversation with him. But no, this was a 50 + year old uncle. Irritating.
Because I wasnt in a very sociable mood (PMS), I chose to sit all the way at the back of bus when i was going home from school. All I wanted was to get home to sleep. Then, this weird ah pei came onboard. So many seats available and he chose the one right beside me. I could feel him looking at me.. dots. He had the smoker's breath so I turned my body as much as I could in a direction away from him. Obviously, he didnt know how to read body language because he started asking (in chinese) :
Weird ah pei : " Are you a singaporean? "
Me: " Ya. "
W. A. P : " HAHA. I can tell from your face. "
Me: Smiles weakly...
W.A. P : " How old are you? 22 right? "
...
..
And he went on to tell me abt himself. Insisted on being my friend. (Crap. he can be my father liao. ) And asked repeatedly for my hp no. I plastered a fake smile and said no. But he started rattling off his no.
..
...
I alighted immediately after the bus drove through the expressway part. Dumb. It was a straight bus home but nvm. I took another bus.
If you ever sit 174 from boon lay and see a bald, 50+ year old man, wearing brown sandals, with a black opal ring on his 4th finger, left hand, boarding at the bus stop near JJC, get away from him. Dont pity him by imagining that he is just a father who misses his daughter. Save yourself the trouble. Oh for males who happen to read this, help me whack this person pls. ty.