So far, my experience here has been pretty fun, until yesterday. I started having a bad sore throat. I dunno what caused it. The spicy and oily food? The crazy weather which varies between 20 plus all the way to 39.9 deg C? Or simply the polluted air.. =.= Spent a lot today buying fruits, pei pa kao, lozenges.
I didnt really blog because the internet connection here sucks. Lousy. Twice i typed a post and realised that blogger couldnt publish it. PISSED.. I still have to borrow my roommate-agnes's laptop. So like that lor. Im fine. Still very thin. 43kg. ( measured myself in a shop with a bag .. LOL. my skin is much darker. Not to the extent of fei zhou nan ming but not too far liao. but nvm. I always prefer tanned over white. Pale ppl gives me the unhealthy feeling.
should be 12 days away from SG.. not bad. I alr bought souvenirs for most ppl. Including xp's special present!!
Shall try to update if i can. But most probably will be very irregular. I dont stay in Wuhan. I go to other places. I alr visited Nanjing, Suzhou and Wu zhen. Beautiful places. I love the scenery. Look forward to the pics next time =)