Wednesday, July 27, 2011 By: Lin Fang

HOME!!! + more on macau


the small room agnes and i shared in ah shan hostel. the room space is pretty small and the toilet is even worse. LOL. the toilet bowl would always get wet. Celine said she had to squat down in order to prevent the clean clothes on the hanger from getting wet. haha


the ferry we had to sit to get to macau. nice scenery behind. too bad this camera doesnt do the scenery any justice..

this guy who pounced onto benny?.. he saw us ( one big group of students looking blur..) and started to promote his tour packages. I felt that he looked earnest. In the end, after much consideration, we accepted the bao chen service he provided. It was a really good decision on an afterthought. We saved lots of time of travelling. ALso, the driver gave us such tips and advices abt what to do, where to go etc etc.

some of the buildings at macau

road sign..
erm. try to recall what i mention earlier on.. and i emphasize again that its just my humble opinion



this was taken in the casino - venetian. its a grand place.

this is koh bing xiong.. if i havent intro earlier on.. the one who runs a lot too. his photography skills are superb. All his photos are almost poster-perfect. He is an interesting person. I didnt know that there was actually someone who could make his " salt " crystallise. Li hai..




the person with the unglam post is benny. Our lao da in the group. Hahaha. He is quite knowledgeable so there is hardly any leng chang when he is around. He is a constant source of entertainment although sometimes the things he say make me go " heh heh.. " because i dont know how to continue liao. LOL..

Agnes, my room mate, the person i keep mentioning before, is the one in blue.. Haha. she looks really engrossed in the fake sky..

I will find better photos to introduce the others.. I have their solo pictures in my hp. upload those next time. There are lots of things that can happen in one month. haha

Anyway im back in SG! Yo yo! The feeling of home is really good! I wanna get my 10 hours sleep. Its strange that i sleep an average of 5~6 hours only in this whole china trip. I think somehow my body cant relax. Or maybe its because the sun rises too early. Its too bright even at 5 plus..

I had even lesser sleep ytd because i stayed up late to write some cards for my fellow NTU friends.. why? it started because I wrote a simple note to one of the more unusual friend i made in wuhan. So it seems only fair that i write something to my other friends whom i got even closer during the trip right? yea. So like that lor. but it was pretty cool. I just pick up my pen and let the random thoughts flow. I forgot what i wrote and i believe most of them were just silly thoughts w/o any link but its definitely 100 % original. Some friends i had more things to write so i wrote more. Then apparently some ppl made the half-awake- me feel like drawing so i added extra stuffs too. so there wasnt any quality control. Haha. ps lar. the paper was so cui. I tore them out from my diary. Probably it will be crumpled and then get thrown into the dustbin. like this colourful dustbin i saw and the really impressive one i saw at shao lin :


Getting my beauty sleep now ^^ I hope that little boy who was wailing very pitifully on the plane is feeling better. (He has extremely huge lungs.) lol.