Celine~~ Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? NO doubt it will be celine. Haha. She takes really good care of her skin. I didnt really bother abt applying sunblock or using the umbrella until I started realising how dark i was becoming compared to the others, exp celine. -.-" Too late for me to do anything by then. but nvm, i think being tanned is cool. just that i dont want my family to comment how chao ta i have become. lol.
She is a really nice person. She took the effort to do research for our HK trip.. And when mandice, helen and I were shopping in HK, although i could tell that she didnt really seem interested in what we were buying, she still waited patiently for us. And then when i say i feel like taking a photo with the HK police, she keep trying to create opportunities for me. LOL!!
Agnes. She is always ready with a smile for the camera. Thats our room 103 in wuhan which we stayed for almost a month.. Erm, i already said plenty about agnes right? lets move on. HAHA. anw just to add on, listen to this song ah. I heard this for so many times. Its agnes' morning alarm. Im scared of the song alr.. yea my head spin right round right round.. not enough sleep of course spin.. lol
Gianniki, who came to dropped by to chat. Got him to pose for my camera too. He is an indonesian, same as agnes. I thought he looked very serious and matured but then throughout the trip, i started to see his funny and kiddo side. He is from SCBE too. Counted as my junior. Haha
Benny in the foreground, Bing Xiong in the background. A photo taken during the HK trip. We were in a shao la dian and they were experimenting with the camera toy BX got by playing those coin machine. I used the special effects of my HTC to take a picture. haha. I lelieve i mentioned quite a lot of Benny and BX alr? so skip again!
Saw this photo and couldnt resist posting it. Simon, a volunteer for our summer programme. He looks almost like a monk. the ci bei feeling. Haha. I believe he enjoys sitting near Agnes and me whenever we are on the bus since Agnes tells really good " weird " stories. Both of us like his story too and hope that he will have a happy ending.

Helen. She is Mandice's good friend. I think they knew each other during /before JC. Apart from qiao ling and jun han, they are the other two who know each other before the trip. I find helen very 搞笑 because whenever she gets agitated, her eyeballs will expand a lot. Then some of the times, i suspect her hearing got problem.. because when others are having a conversation, she will suddenly say something which doesnt make sense ( " HUH?!! you mean .... ... ") She is also a sporty person who exercise a lot. Joining the SC marathon soon if im not wrong. Helen is a shopping queen too. I rmb the last day of HK, i already wanted to leave already but then she and Mandice keep looking at accessories and those small things... make me feel like buying more things too.. so after i " feel like" , i really enter the shop and buy. LOL. Her taste and Mandice are almost the same too. Most of the times, they will choose the same thing and start to say who saw it first.... A very amusing pair of friends. Goat and horse.. Supposed to get along well. Seems quite true.
This photo.. LOL. Anyone in our summer programme will know who the person is. In fact, everybody knows what room he stays in and can distinguish his voice from anyone's else within a split second. Who is it? George ye meng chao. haha. HE is a really really unique person who is hyperactive, Everyone's attention will be drawn to him ( i think, although everybody pretends not to notice) whenever he enters the room. Sometimes i think he is a rational person yet sometimes i feel like using a taking a scan of his brain to see how it works.. lol. still, our summer programme wouldnt be the same w/o him. or anyone else ..It was a really enriching experience. I look forward to meeting the NTU ppl in school again!! ^-^