Saturday, July 30, 2011 By: Lin Fang

USS

watching the water works - it was really impressive. All those gunpowder and smoke everywhere. The coordination had to be precise. I liked the part where there was someone acting to be injured and he fell backwards ( from the makeshift bridge) into the water. ( 3 storeys high? )I thought that was really brave. And i got a surprise when an big aeroplane appeared suddenly.. 0.o whoa~
Xp and I who took photo with these 2 egyptians. LOL. Xp was complaining that she had not posed properly when the USS staff snapped the photo. hmm.. well.. it looks fine to me on my camera. hahaha.


The camera, lights and action by steven spielberg. The effects were really cool- experiencing strong winds, fire etc etc all in a small room. .

The main attraction - battlestar galactica. Seriously i think i got pretty big guts. I never knew that before. Oh i first discovered this at HK's ocean park. hohoho. I always feared the moment when the roller coaster ascends to the top on the loop, then the few seconds when the carriage will start to dip forward-- my heart will feel as though it dropped down to pay a visit to the stomach.. We took the cylon first. Actually it was quite bad. I screamed till my tears came out involuntarily... before I just shut my eyes.. haha. I was feeling a bit wobbily aft the ride. It took a lot of courage to go for the human ride. My sis told me this was worst than the cylon. =.= it was ok. Much better than the cylons. Xp and I started to laugh after a while and we shouted " Woooo " together. I didnt want to try this but then i look at the longing face of XP. She gave the mummy ride 4 stars (out of 10) and the cylons ride 7 stars leh.. Pei fu!


I took a video of this show. My sis spent a few months working here, helping to dress up the mascots. She can even distinguish the penguins. It was a good performance, make you feel like joining in. " I like to move it, move it. ." The amount of chilli xp can eat.. One of the wonders of Singapore.. My lunch..




A yellow cab which many ppl will taking photo of. Nothing special about it.. BUT still, i also went over to take pictures ^-^

Waiting for the shrek show..

A nice building..


The last few photos is taken for fun.. During the Wuhan trip, mandice always pointed out dustbins for me to take pictures.. It started because i took photo of one interesting dustbin at shao lin.. and so.. like that.. I shall continue to collect pictures of dustbins then. Actually its not that bad right? LOLOL..


On and off i shall continue to upload pictures about my trip. Its really an life-changing experience. I want to praise myself again for giving myself such a wonderful 21st birthday present. So smart of me!!! Hahaha!


Anyway, for the remaining days before school reopen i just feel like staying at home. Oh, this USS outing with xp was more or less settled before i left for china. ( .. actually xp staying at the hotel there with her parents that night.. no wonder.. )Ben ren dont really like to break promises. I try to keep them as much as possible. And then those ppl i owe presents, dont worry lar. I prepared alr. But then hor, looking at the expression of xp, i must advise you all to not have too high expectations. What i brought back are just interesting souvenirs =D


its 11 plus.. im feeling sleepy alr.. Oh, another thing I realised was that it isnt possible for me to study overseas/ migrate anywhere/ stay anywhere permanently w/o my familt w/o my body reacting in negatively. Ah! what a nice discovery!! ^^