Saturday, August 20, 2011 By: Lin Fang

2nd week down!

This photo was also taken last week. I thought it was interesting.

Nowadays, i hardly have time for my rabbit so i make it up to her during weekends. I will just squat in front of her and start stroking her fur, while thinking of other stuff. (stress-relieving.. hamster too minute sized and their brains like peanut! .. guinea pig's fur/hair so hard. awful! a rabbit is perfect! ) And my rabbit is different, she is really da pai. When she feels irritated, she will use her nose to nudge me. Most of the times, she just runs away. In fact, i suspect a cat's soul resides within her. I think she is about 7-8 years old now and she is still healthy considering her old age.

On thursday, another insect flew in to accompany me when i was studying. A grasshopper? Some similar species. LOL.
Nice scene hor? Taken in school.. at some spot which i prefer not to mention. I hope this will not be the time i go home everyday -.-"

That day, I was ' complaining ' to celine about school. She really nice eh.. Gave me some advice, and then gave me some zhen zi!

山不转路转 路不转人转 人不转心转

Isnt it similar to what i always like to quote to encourage myself?

船到桥头自然直

then have wc give me weather updates and the jia yous!. LOL. Uni is full of interesting ppl!