Since the start of school, I have been tying my hair otherwise it will be too messy and " pom" out.. It came as a surprise when a female coursemate suddenly come up to me and say something like i look good with my hair put up. Erm.. strange since I think my face looks all the more rounder when i do so.. hmm.. but nvm.. nobody will say no to compliments. (unlike Ireland, when guys shouldnt anyhow give compliments - from what i heard from my roomie during GSS ) LOL.
I want to ' kop' MATLAB and ProEngineer from school com. I really need ProE! And I need to find some time to master it. =.= I dont even know the basic functions and im supposed to submit an assignment of a 3D model. Something sophisticated like a microscope.. dental chair.. Crazy!
i deserve some scolding .. because on a rainy saturday afternoon, after driving, i left the car keys in the car, stuck at the place when you switch on the engine THE WHOLE NIGHT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY 11 am!.. so forgetful nowadays..
Im shall be watching the 9 show later on. I have been told that the li nan xing's son looks like my brother. According to my 2 aunties and my cousins, even the voice is similar. Wow. I wanna see! I was watching Jurassic Park earlier on. HAHAH. relax ah. Monday is a very tough start. Everything will get better~~~
This thursday is Union day. Yay!
Next monday and tuesday dont have to go school. Whoa!
Anyway, a beautiful nice mv. Abit long though. Skip to 0:36