Sunday, August 14, 2011 By: Lin Fang

a beautiful sunday

12/8/2011 : A happy birthday to Adeline. Haha. It was lunch time. We had the whole lecture hall to ourselves!
Qian hu fish farm. Lovely discus which we used to have. That luo han yu got a really big bump on its head..
The nature park near dairy farm.. Wallace education centre something. I havent walked such places in a long time. The air smells very fresh and the greenery is excellent for my eyes.



A dragonfly which landed on my studying table on thursday night. I guess it was trying to keep me company. My eyes were almost closing already but suddenly it landed and got me ALERT right away. LOL.

Not bad huh? All taken with the HTC incredible S phone. Haha.

Anyway, I think I will change my blogging freq to twice per week. Yup. Probably update during weekends ba. I dont feel tired on sat+sun speaking of which, i really slacked a lot these two days. ( actually not really slack, but i helped in all the praying and burning of paper money) I feel guility when i imagine the super hardworking foreign talents mugging away in the library. BUT hor its my life leh. I dont need to compare, i shuang can alr. HEH.

WORK HARD! LF!