Saturday, August 13, 2011 By: Lin Fang

one down.. many more to go

First week over! It seems okay so far. I still get at least 7 hours of sleep each day. Excellent!

It seems more crowded than ever in school. Why is this so.. =.=

I helped 2 ppl to find directions so far.. and gave wrong directions to one. (If you watch bai wan xiao xue tang) My % rate of helping is 66%. LOL. I thought that i looked very much like a senior that ppl keep asking me for direction but then ytd in lwn, when i was collecting notes from the photocopier, somebody attempted to tell me which were my notes. ( i mean when ppl choose to print from the same machine as you, and then everything comes out together) Hmm.

Abt my lab.. I thought over it. I shouldnt be scared of making mistakes. This should be the time for mistakes. When im working next time, there wouldnt be any second chances. Besides, now I got somebody to be responsible for me. Although he seems a bit frustrated when i just look at him blankly sometimes. LOL. if anything goes wrong, there is somebody who can help shoulder the blame. =) HAHA!