Thursday, August 25, 2011 By: Lin Fang

gong xi fa cai~

My bro got into his school's deans list. Whoa~ so cool! He said he got a kiasu friend who checks for updates everyday. So that friend told him. Because of alphabetical order, his name is third on the list. SCREEN-SHOT! LOL.

I downloaded an game called the best IQ test. I scored something like 115 according to one average or 133 if average another way. High- Not bad, i thought. Then, i passed my phone to my sis to try. Wa lau, she got 13- something / 15- sth. MENSA level leh. Oh i always know my sis is smart. just like a monkey. She only needs to put in more effort, which she does currently. ( so guai.. almost everyday wait for me till 6 plus [with just a lil bit of grumbling..]) Im sure she will out-perform me and maybe win my bro even! HAHA!

Union day tmr. SLACK~ lol. I fell asleep just now with my hair wet and now im super energetic!