I met xp, lu and wh at bugis. We had some HK food for lunch. 旺角 char chan ting. Quite nice. Its rather ironic that i didnt eat it in HK but ate it in Sg instead. It cost about 14 dollars for the lunch set which comprises of the main dish, drinks, dessert and soup. The place is just opposite the food court in BJ. Haha
We exchanged souvenirs.. I got a card from wee han and a city chain watch from lusandra. Pink colour O.0. LOL. I heard about lu's stories about vietnam while I shared mine about China.. After that, we shopped about in bugis street. We werent really in the mood for shopping though. The main purpose was just to chit chat ba, to have some time together before school started.Here are some photos taken from lu's Polaroid.


Then, xp left to sit cruise- so rich.. and I continued on my way to cityhall to meet helen first before joining up with celine, jun han, shu zhen, benny for ice-skating at kallang leisure park. My first time taking the circle line. I didnt know there was a station called stadium. At first, i thought celine referred to kallang stadium but then qi guai. She did put ' stadium' station in her sms.. So luckily i double-checked. And fortunately, helen met me first. Unluckily, benny didnt, so he came late. lol.I dont have pictures of the ice-skating rink though. I just described what i saw. SZ walking on ice, like how those aunties will brisk walk in the park every morning. JH holding on to the railings while trying to balance. Benny being able to walk a few steps, before grabbing the railings. Helen slowly gliding- almost at the point of getting IT. Celine was quite good, she was patiently teaching everyone else. Me? Here and there. It wasnt my first time so I did skate better comparatively. At least, i was ice-skating. It was fun! Hahaha. But the surface was too rough and there were some evil ppl digging into the ice with their blades =.=
Qiao Ling joined us for dinner at suntec. Aston- near the fountain of wealth. Its something affordable considering that its town, so there was a long queue. It took almost 3/4 hr before our food actually arrived. 30 mins waiting and we had to have separate tables... I had a very filling western meal for $7.50 inclusive. The coleslaw and potato was good but i couldnt finish my fried fish. I forgot what helen and benny talked about but dinner was really enjoyable..

If only mandice, bx, gianniki and agnes could make it, it would be even better. Ahha. but life's full of imperfections. All those ifs. Our actual meet-up was supposed to be on 19 Aug? but i probably wont be able make it. Sad. But yea.. I foresee a difficult and tiring semester ahead. Nvm, im sure i will see them ard in sch. I got benny's durian gloves with me and i still want to get the group photos we took in China from any kind soul who wont ask me to set up fb.. LOL.Thursday
I met sc and nally at vivo. Sc postponed the meeting by 1 hour because her face became swollen suddenly?.. I found out that it was because of some acne breakout.. Had jap food. Its at err lvl 2? one of those more ex shops.. the dessert stall is just downstairs. I had a mouthful of the 杨枝甘露.. still ok.. Once again, we chit chat and exchanged souvenirs.. I forgot what we talked about but ya.. oh sth about nally volunteering, a lot of animals dying in the seventh month.. then a bit abt her ah gong appearing in dreams, to give 4D . Wow. I believe in such things, respect them but never encountered anything. So grateful for that. I would be extremely happy to continue in such a manner. Yea, minding my own business..

See. Somebody always assume that my life is boring. Just mugging. tutorials. Nope. I work hard and play even harder. Im totally convinced that year 3 will be a killer so I made sure i played all i wanted. [Imagine a full week ( used to have one free day for elect) + a min of 15 hrs in lab each week.. ] But nah, im not complaining. It will be worth it! Mind over matter!