Sunday, August 07, 2011 By: Lin Fang

something to say

I realised that i owe quite a lot of ppl a lot of things. =.= I need to find time to return them.. I should keep quiet about it since they didnt ask but i will feel bad and besides, the amount of probably-will-still-be-useful-in- future rubbish has been piling up on my table. I feel irritated looking at that mountain..

Oh, i need to get back my astro book too. It has been separated from me from a year. I bought it at $35 with CD, and could have sold it after my first year. But i thought the book was very colourful so i kept it as my bed-time storybook. Dear wee and pei xian got to benefit from it. ( i hope) Now, I am advising my sis to take it. (15 AU only for 1st year maths. What kind of timetable is that. SLACK! Add 2 more electives la~) Wow. What a good investment!

On weds, I will give away the te chan i brought back from china too. No one in my home is interested in helping me to eat.. Erm.. dont waste food. HAHA!

By the way, xp reminded me of sth i read recently. Ppl who chewing slowly/more times tend to be eat lesser because there is more time for signals to be sent to the brain that the stomach is full. Hmm. So because i always eat so slowly, thats why i feel full? So next time eat slowly la. Most of my friends eat faster than me. LOL.