Friday, September 02, 2011 By: Lin Fang
Early in the morning, i ran some errands for my dear bro. I made a trip to the student service centre to submit his application for his phd scholarship application. He is really serious leh. Whoa. I cannot take it. From this short period of working in labs, i already concluded that i dont want to continue studying [ i might change my mind though] after graduation and I WONT DO RESEARCH! Lol. Ok back to my bro, can you believe somebody with an PSLE score of 194 to getting on the dean's list? A success story! HAHA

I met agnes in the evening to get my 'house' discs. YAY! I chit chat with her for a while at the lwn bus stop. Shes staying in hall 8. Hmm i didnt know where was it. LOL. No need to be surprised. I only ate at the quad for the first time recently.When she mentioned that she didnt start fyp yet. my eyes were like 0.o... Agnes also said i looked whiter! Thank you! [i like tanned but the previous shade i got was wuhan was too much] THEN, she also told me that a lot of interesting stories were shared at the BBQ which i missed. HMM.. no comments. Curiosity killed the cat. Nah, i want to live a long life. haha

Last thing, today in the canteen, i got ' whipped' in the face by somebody's pony tail. Ow.. I felt like stepping on her feet. >.<