i absolutely dislike using ProE. I think im lousy at anything to do with computers. Or high tech stuff. Pui. Just when i was starting to get used to the equipments in my lab, i meet another hurdle. =.= must work hard!
I was tying my hair yesterday when my sis suddenly said " eh jie. dont tie like that. I can see all your white hair. got more than 10. " " eh? all half white only.. " !!!!!!
The newspapers ytd had an article about what you will wear to your grave.. hmm im thinking, if its me, i'll probably choose either i) loose t-shirt with fbt ii) a nice feminine outfit- like those huan zhu ge ge qi pao. LOL.
Im getting forgetful. Really forgetful. I forgot abt jx's birthday till 2-3 days later.. Nally's coming up. I want to remind myself here.. Perhaps i need to eject some unimportant stuffs to free up whatever limited brain space i have. But i really feel like injecting some stem cells from wc? who got into the dean's list for both biz and com science. The ppl around me are all smart.. if only can diffuse some smartness to me.
if only. if only.
Im getting forgetful. Really forgetful. I forgot abt jx's birthday till 2-3 days later.. Nally's coming up. I want to remind myself here.. Perhaps i need to eject some unimportant stuffs to free up whatever limited brain space i have. But i really feel like injecting some stem cells from wc? who got into the dean's list for both biz and com science. The ppl around me are all smart.. if only can diffuse some smartness to me.
if only. if only.