I spent my glorious sunday afternoon in school. =.= My family day~~~
Luckily, my cells zhen qi. One of the wells grew something very interesting. A ball-like tumour structure. Not bad not bad. Im thinking instead of cursing them, probably i should start talking to them. People do talk to plants, dont they? I should probably say something like " Hi, dear HeLa, how are you cells growing? Enough food? Dont fight ah, tomorrow i will add fresh medium for you. Oh! No. 14, your colony is growing very prettily, keep up the good work. " .. I may be going nuts to even consider this...
I saw gianniki again this week. Comical.. I was in the lecture theatre, trying my best to process what the lecturer was saying. I understood every single word, separately. English. Easy. But when he stringed them together in a sentence, im ' blink blink blink.. huh ??? ??? ' .. Then a dark figure covered the small window of the lt, i got distracted and my eyes flitted to see who was it. It was gianniki. He looked at me, and i him. [ sry.. not lai dian ah... ] I was a bit surprised. Actually, my eyes zoomed back to the lecturer already before my mind registered that it was somebody i know and shifted my eyes back. But he reacted faster and waved. I smiled and waved back. LOL. I saw Agnes too this week as i was walking back to my sch building. Haha. I seem to be seeing the same ppl. I never see Celine and the others. Probably because i never walk to south spine. .
My recess week will be spent in school. Haiz. Whatever la. Im lucky i get to drive. [ although i realised that i drive very recklessly whenever im tired.. all i can think of is going home. ]If i have to take bus, i'll probably fall asleep on the bus and overshoot my bus stop. Oh, i suddenly recall that weird ah bei of 174. LOL. I wonder if he will ever meet another person who will dare to whack him.
Anyway, i didnt fall sick afterall. My bro did! Disgusting. His ' ah-choos ' are scary. It covers a radius of 3m, 270 degrees. Yucks.
I'll continue a bit more since my family is watching F1 now. aiya. I like kimi raikkonen. His eyes so nice. He didnt take part so im not interested in watching.. haha.
I read from the newspapers that some scientists/researchers found that a particle- neutrino could travel faster than the speed of light.Wow. So it means einstein's theory was flawed? What implications would it have on daily life?I dont really know physics but it is really ' tang tang tang tang... tang tang tang tang.. ' Imagine something you always believe in turned out to be wrong all along..
so on an ending note, i want to say nowadays i think my brain is really tired. Uh.. the left brain is overworked, right is slacking. Often when im eating, i will suddenly realise that im only using one side to chew. Bad... I got round cheeks already. It will look worse if only one side developed muscles..