Wednesday, September 28, 2011 By: Lin Fang

what kind of recess is this

I left school at 9:30pm today. I was there at 3.30 pm. How sad can life be?

Its my freaking recess!

I should be catching up with work.

I was considering research for Intern. Smack me hard if i ever say such dumb things. NO NO NO!

I wonder where my energy is coming from? Seems like my candle is burning from the opposite end too. But I still want to lead a long life.

Just this sem. THIS stupid stupid sem which i have to pull through before the rest of my uni life will be a breeze.

Nowadays, my bag is always stocked with snacks. Im scared of getting gastric. I cant eat a lot at one go.. yet get hungry quite easily but if i ignore and leave the stomach to growl, after a while i wont feel like eating anymore. -.-"

On a random note, i think i quite zi lian. Recently i learnt sth about MRI which mention sth about larmor frequency. And i really enjoy writing lf.. lf.. lf... Haha!

Life's good. Life's good. Life's good!!