I have been watching a show called the voice. Then i discovered a few nice songs. This song also not bad. It keeps playing through my head. Esp the part " You want the moves like jagger. I've got the moves like jagger. I've got the mo - oo- oo- oo -oves... like jagger " . very funny to sing this part. mo - oo- oo - oo -ves like jagger. although i had no idea what jagger is initially. LOL. happy song!somewhere for me to talk crap, complain...
moves like jagger
Suddenly i feel like looking at the old photos of my black rabbit. Lol. It was too greedy. Too fat. Obese. I suspect coronary heart disease was the cause of its death.
My white rabbit. Very much alive and kicking. Still driving my dad crazy by digging holes in the garden and trying to look innocent.
The tortoise which i hardly mention because it only comes out when it wants to eat. My brother calls it rocky. Isnt it apt? My grandfather got it for him during primary school at the market. I think it was supposed to be slaughtered. But it fu da ming da. Its very independent and roams the kitchen freely.
I have been watching a show called the voice. Then i discovered a few nice songs. This song also not bad. It keeps playing through my head. Esp the part " You want the moves like jagger. I've got the moves like jagger. I've got the mo - oo- oo- oo -oves... like jagger " . very funny to sing this part. mo - oo- oo - oo -ves like jagger. although i had no idea what jagger is initially. LOL. happy song!
I have been watching a show called the voice. Then i discovered a few nice songs. This song also not bad. It keeps playing through my head. Esp the part " You want the moves like jagger. I've got the moves like jagger. I've got the mo - oo- oo- oo -oves... like jagger " . very funny to sing this part. mo - oo- oo - oo -ves like jagger. although i had no idea what jagger is initially. LOL. happy song!