Friday, September 16, 2011 By: Lin Fang

need more time now

Nowadays, my brain is always in the standby mode when not in lectures.. conserving energy.. so it really gives me a shock when somebody suddenly calls me out of nowhere.. like what boyi ( a secondary classmate. wow. imagine seeing him again after so long. but if he recognises me and i recognise me, then it shows we didnt really change much.. ) did. Once, in the canteen, i was eating and bx called my name. The rice was still in my mouth but natural instinct was to look around to see who called me. Oh! wave~ then realise that there is still food in my mouth.. resume chewing.. LOL.

Then i saw my sis and her friends in the canteen today. This wasnt scary. I always see her the same time she sees me. Haha. I smiled but as i walked past her table, i felt 3 pairs of eyes scrutinising me. Uncomfortable.. I resisted the urge to look down to see whether my shirt had any stains.. I came home and asked my sis what they looking at. She told me they say my eyelashes very long. HOHOHO.

My school gave out mooncake today.. some HK brand called heng xiang.. clearing stock de. Haha its the traditional type with shuang huang. [the durian ice cream flavour was gone!!]Its quite nice but I dont eat the egg..

Im tired. dead tired. An indicator of how tired i am- look at the amount of rain that fall this week.. Lei si ren. 2 CAs down. 2 more to go.

About that 15 hours of lab each week that i used to worry about.. I think i spend more than that. My phD student has another new URECA student to look after but he's busy so she finds me. And asks me every thing she is unsure of. I wish I had somebody as kind as me to look after myself. I seriously need to catch up with my schoolwork, and i seriously dont want to spend a minute more than i should, in the lab, yet i cant seriously tell her that. Im ni pu sa guo jiang leh!

DAMN. so fake so fake so fake.. Zuo ren zhe me jia. I cant say no even if i dont want.. and which dumb dumb ever said silence means consent.. the stone in the night at the museum? LOL.

My glorious weekend is here~~~~~~~~~~

(i cutting down my posts to once/twice per week.. during weekends. ty. pls jia you! )