Wednesday, October 05, 2011 By: Lin Fang

give me more sleep

This was what my family and i had on sunday. I seem to have lots of spontaneous/weird ideas. Like how i will suddenly want to go to the temple when i think im really down on my luck. And how i will buy a small cake to celebrate after the end of exams. Its just the sudden desire to do something, as though lf2 is whispering into my ear, ' why not... ?' And the thought wont go away... Sounds mysterious?.. i also think so. like inception. LOL!

Anyway, the food looks good. Read the previous sentence properly.



I spotted a three-leaf clover plant growing. Not four leaf but it doesnt matter. It will bring me luck. because i say so. Haha!

I believe i read a small article in the chinese newspaper today. [Browsed through quickly..] Roughly translated, the title says sth about being able to sleep well is a kind of happiness. wow?. then currently i think im totally overwhelmed with happiness.. and i must be so greedy that i need more.