Im scared of driving on rainy days too. I saw 2 accidents already. Those kind of lian huan che huo.. And i also experienced crazy drivers.. Ytd, I was on the middle lane. I saw a truck tailgating a blue car on the left lane. As my lane cleared faster, i could see that the blue car left at least 2 car spaces in front of her. ( Imagine that all the other lanes are packed tightly. like sardine. I dont understand why there is always a traffic jam on rainy days] Yes. Its a her. Shame on her. Its this type that make female drivers look bad. In the end, the truck gave a horn! and then a few moments later, cut very forcefully into my lane by sticking his head out. I didnt want to bang his truck so i gave way. Then anyway, as i had to leave the expressway, i then cut into the left lane [ in front of that blue car] very easily.

Saw this at the supermarket. I dont really eay yoghurt but it looks nice. the price isnt..

Ice cream!

ANd if i say these 3 yakults are for my siblings and i, then which colour did i pick? LOL