Saturday, October 01, 2011 By: Lin Fang

my sleeping habits

In primary school, i slept at 10pm. [ Usually after watching some chnl 8 drama]

Even in secondary, i will sleep at 9 plus. Probably 10 plus-before 11 during upper sec

In JC, 11pm was the norm. Occassionally exceeding 12am by a little bit.

Now.. all messed up. I can

A) take a half an hour nap in the afternoon, then sleep at 1am.
B) nap from 9~10pm, and fail to wake up..
C) just endure until 11pm and sleep.

B) is always a bad choice. It makes me feel even more tired.. Its a mental challenge to stay in bed comfortably or to slowly crawl all the way to the study table. 80% chance i go back to sleep. A) is highly recommended but nowadyas i hardly come home to and still see the sun up. I usually practise C)

What about now? exception. No nap, still awake. been staring at the com screen for the past few hours. I dislike assignments which use the com. I always complete them last. Haha. Ugly eyebags..

Question time:

1) What is this?


Ans: No. Wrong. Not thumbdrive. Its something more sinister. Its a test of integrity.

2) What is this?

Ans: No.. No idea. It looks like a cross between a praying mantis and grasshopper. I almost stepped on it when i came out from the lift. The shocking green colour saved its life although i believe the colour should be used for camouflage.

Ah. tired.. sleeping~ Happy children's day! it seems so long ago..