Monday, October 10, 2011 By: Lin Fang

save my life?

its almost 1am. One of my neighbours still playing mahjong. I feel comforted that there is still someone else awake. LOL.

Im starting to feel the pressure. 3 more assignments piled on suddenly, one of them being a project.. My to-do list hasnt even been cleared. -.-" -.-" -.-"

I feel like cutting my hair. I dyed my hair in may before my birthday. Nv cut since then because i didnt want to waste money cutting away the brown hair. Its quite an achievement. But now i got the urge to do so. Lets see how it goes.

(I know why i was so tired the past few days alr. The answer arrived. It totally explains everything. )

After seeing this on fb, my bro told me that i will save his life some day. Yea right..

GOOD LIFE! GOOD LIFE!! GOOD LIFE!!!